IN THE MIDDLE OF KUOPIO, NEXT TO THE CITY CENTRE, BY THE LAKE KALLAVESI
The Savilahti project is the most significant urban development project and a strategic top-priority project for the city of Kuopio. It strengthens the regional competitiveness of the Kuopio region and also helps in achieving wider regional, national and EU level objectives. Public and private sector actors have been estimated to invest about 1,5 – 2 billion euros in construction projects in the Savilahti area. The Savilahti-project aims to develop a cutting-edge, comfortable and healthy area for residents, students, workers and researchers.
- One of the most extensive urban planning and development projects in Finland
- New city district with innovative and intelligent sustainable urban planning solutions
- New kinds of working, learning and living environments for even 35 000 people by the year 2030
- New business opportunities and services
- Improved quality of life, increased well-being
In Savilahti everyone can make intelligent choices in all aspects of life.
Get to know more: